What is Search Engine Advertising in a nutshell?
Search Engine Advertising (SEA) is paid advertising on search engines such as Google, Bing and other alternative ones.
If you want to find high intent users at a moment when they are the most likely to buy, SEA would be the best channel.
Why is SEA important for your growth strategy?
- Bringing high-intent users to your site who are most likely to purchase from you
- Relatively easy to start with immediate impact on sales and brand awareness
- Powerful channel when combined with the right audiences and other channels
- Incredibly scalable and grows with your business
- You can automate a big part of your work
Are you struggling with this?
- Choosing the right keywords for your new and returning customers
- Not sure what audience strategy to choose
- Finding the right balance between conversions and Return On Ad-Spend (ROAS)
- Ensuring the position of SEA within the customer journey
- Creating synergy between SEA, SEO, and other channels
- Performing many steps manually
We notice that most of our clients are struggling with this. Knowing what your challenges are, it’s easy for us to set up the right plan to help you, just like we helped Foxford. Read the case study to find out how we helped them increase their ROAS (Return On Ad Spend) by 300% within just one year.
Our own approach:
We have achieved remarkable results for our clients (e.g., 300% Return on Ad-Spend, ROAS) by following our standard framework.
Our SEA set up to succeed:
- Define business goals & SEA audit
- Keyword research
- Ongoing optimisations
- Audiences, Automation & Attribution
Results we're proud of
More clients leads than the target for Yeaz!
Loan application amount over target for Yeaz!
Return on Ad-Spend for Foxford by implementing a new campaign-structure, automating tasks and experimenting