What is a MarTech Stack in a nutshell?
A MarTech Stack - or Marketing Technology Stack - is the integration of all the different tools that are used by a company. Despite the name, this does not only include marketing tools but the entire set of tools used for marketing, sales, support, customer relationship management, as well as development.
In practice: You can think about your Marketing Stack in terms of integrating your full funnel:
Marketing Planning → Attract → Convert (to Lead) → Nurture → Sales / Close → Analytics & Automation
Why is MarTech Stack important for your strategy?
The objective of a MarTech Stack is to gather all the data collected by each individual, so you have a better overview of how your marketing funnel is performing. Optimising the MarTech Stack will help you:
- Gain a more thorough understanding of how each marketing channel contributes to the funnel
- Know the quality of the leads generated
- Automate manual labour associated with evaluating & nurturing leads
Are you struggling with this?
- You lack an identifier / a way to track a user across multiple tools
- It takes too much time to set up
- You find it hard to justify the time/effort/money needed to get all tools integrated
- It often requires development’s help, which you can't access easily
Those are very common struggles! This is why we have a process to help you tackle your challenges; see below.
Our own approach:
- Create an overview of your needs
- Create an MVP system
- Identify missing tools & analyse potential new tools
- Setup & test integrations
- Analyse insights to optimise budget and channel division
Let’s unlock your growth potential!
Drop us a line and say
Van Nelle Fabriek
Van Nelleweg 1
3044 BC Rotterdam
3004 HC Rotterdam
Our main office is located in the most prominent industrial monument of Dutch architecture, the Van Nelle Fabriek.
Open via Google Maps