Capture and nurture your leads on autopilot
Marketing automation is a combination of strategies and supporting software that helps companies automate their marketing efforts, and therefore optimize their time. It also allows you to nurture prospects in a personalized way; with content that your prospects are interested in when they are interested in it.
In practice: From email automation to browser notifications. The options are expanding with Facebook messenger bots and Whatsapp for Business gaining popularity. The right marketing automation strategy and tooling depends on your goal, budget, and business model.
How marketing automation can boost your growth
Marketing automation starts with a data-driven strategy and model first. Many companies skip this tedious step and end up stemming from growth or thinking that marketing automation doesn't work for them.
So what could you benefit from it?
- Cost reduction
- Efficiency; less waste of time and efforts
- Less repetition, more creativity
- Targeting potential customers across multiple channels
- Leveraging data from multiple channels to provide targeted messaging
- Setting up a machine that will work for you in the background, and generate revenue
Check out the results we got with automating just a couple of email flows for our e-commerce client Foxford.
Can we help you fix this?
- You don’t know where or how to start marketing automation
- You don’t know what the best approach is.
- Is it worth the investment?
- You have no time.
- You are not sure how automation can fit your current strategy
That’s very common! We notice that most of our clients are struggling with this. See our standard process below to understand how we can help you tackle your challenges.
Our approach depends on whether you would like to build your system from scratch or if you already have a marketing system in place.
Here are the key steps in our process:
- Establish One Metric that Matters (OMTM)
- Audit your current marketing automation setup (if you have one in place)
- Customer journey & map touchpoints
- Ideation and backlog filling
- Choosing the right tooling & automation setup
- Analysis & report with a dashboard to monitor results and learnings
Marketing Automation Package
Start by getting a marketing automation package which you can scale up later if you’re happy with the results. Each package is customized because each client has different needs.
After having a thorough analysis of your situation, we create an immediate plan to set things in motion as soon as possible.
Here's an example of a lead-gen automated system for a B2B company:
- Source prospects:
Set up an automated system to engage with prospects wherever your target audience is (e.g. on LinkedIn)
- Capture leads
Set up a form on your website to capture prospects and send them to your CRM system.
- Nurture leads:
Create a few automated email drip campaigns to nurture leads
- Track leads engagement
Set up a system tracking the engagement of your leads within emails and on your website
- Lead scoring
Set up leads scoring with notifications about hot leads
- Identify B2B traffic on your website
Install a B2B website visitor identification software on your site to identify warm prospects that didn’t subscribe
- Warm prospect list delivered to the sales team
Set up an automated daily export of the most engaged visitors to a spreadsheet processed by your sales team
Results: more leads to be processed by the sales team, time- and cost-efficient solution to save you time while bringing more leads per week