What is content marketing in a nutshell?
Content marketing is simply creating content to attract the right type of people to your website, leading them through your marketing funnel and eventually converting them into customers. Some well-known examples of content marketing are blogs, videos, e-books, whitepapers, infographics and more.
Why is content marketing important for your growth strategy?
In the competitive online market of today, many companies struggle to apply a good content strategy and risk missing out on potential customers and revenue. And similarly, companies that fail to implement their content strategy correctly risk investing a lot of money in creating content, marketing the content only to attract the wrong audience.
Let's have a look at the main benefits you could get from it:
- Strong brand awareness
- Respect, trust & authority of your brand
- Improved SEO (better organic search visibility)
- High-quality site traffic
- Your audience doesn’t trust ads anymore
- People are searching for and consuming content continuously
Are you struggling with this?
- How to produce content that resonates with your target audience?
- How to develop an ROI plan?
- How to build authority and credibility?
- How to bring relevant traffic to your content?
- How to decide what to write about?
We see our clients struggling with these challenges regularly.
1. Understanding your goals and target audience:
set up your business goals are, researching your target audience, create a customer desire map.
2. Content audit:
analysis of what content you already have, how it can be repurposed and optimized.
3. Content strategy and content promotion plan:
Based on our findings and analysis we create a content strategy that fits your business best.
4. Defining the ROI of content marketing activities:
providing you with the right numbers.
5. Content creation and SEO:
Besides creating original and engaging content we’re put great effort into making your content SEO-proof.
Results we are proud of
Organic traffic increase for 24Kitchen by identifying content gaps